Reciprocal System of Physics – A New Way to Look at an Old Universe
Webinar was given on October 1, 2019
HOSTED BY Anne Nicholson
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Physicist Bruce Peret and Gopi Vijaya will provide the following as a basis for understanding a new way of looking at an old Universe:
- A new way of looking at physics: a universe of “Change” and “Processes” instead of a universe of “Stuff”.
- Reality of reciprocal processes; pushes and pulls, contractions and expansions.
- Physics without specialized compartments, but rather as a coherent whole.
- Recognizing inverted physical processes as the reciprocals of commonly known processes.
- Choosing the right reference, to balance it via the reciprocal system.
- Reciprocal System as an independent development of Goethean science.
Anne Nicholson is the Program Director at CFAE. She is an Anthropologist and an Educator of Embodied Mindfulness and Experiential Learning. Her 20-year career has been in Technology and Communications. She is living and working in Silicon Valley.
Physicist Bruce Peret was the Director of Research for the International Society of Unified Science until his passing early 2020. He had a comprehensive background in computer science and electrical engineering. Since 1991, Bruce had been engaged as a full time researcher of the Reciprocal System, focusing on the foundations of electrical theory.
Physicist Gopi Krishna Vijaya is from Bangalore, India. He has completed his PhD in Physics (Solar Energy) from the University of Houston in 2014. He is currently engaged in the Postdoctoral Research of the Reciprocal System of Physics – a way to inculcate Goethean thought into modern physics.